APPLICABLE LEGISLATION ON PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as in compliance with the applicable national data protection regulations, we hereby inform you of the following points regarding the processing of personal data through this website.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is Teresa Toscano Martín (Toscanolex), with NIF 30.989.971 – R; registered office: Avenida Salvador Allende, 18 – 29.620 Torremolinos (Málaga); telephone: 951204595; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
END OF TREATMENT
The mere browsing of the website does not imply the processing of personal data by Toscanolex. Depending on the form that the User fills out on the website, your data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Forms contact us/what can we help you with?/leave us your telephone number: the data collected through these sections will be processed for the purpose of attending to the request or query that the User directs to us in each case. The information collected is limited to identification and contact data, as well as data related to the nature of the request addressed to us by the User.
- News section: the data provided will be processed for the purpose of publishing on our website the commentary that the User includes in any of the news items that we publish. The comments are subject to review for the purpose of moderating User interactions.
VERACITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
It shall be the responsibility of the User to verify that the information provided is accurate and complete before making any decision related to any service or content. Likewise, the User shall communicate to Toscanolex any modification of his data, in order to keep them updated during all the phases of the treatment.
BASIS LEGITIMATING DATA PROCESSING
The basis that legitimizes the processing of data is the consent given through the various forms provided on this website. The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to the date of withdrawal.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
The information collected will be retained for the following periods:
- Forms contact us/ how can we help you? /leave us your phone: The information collected through the contact form will be kept for the period necessary to respond to the request for consultation or information that the User has requested; subsequently, the data will be deleted, unless the nature of the consultation or request requires the conservation of your information for other purposes, in which case we will inform you about the purpose of the processing, the conservation period and data recipients, in the corresponding terms.
- News item: comments posted by the User will be kept for as long as the corresponding news item is published on our website, unless the interested party requests the withdrawal of their comment, in which case the data will be deleted immediately.
The GDPR recognises different rights of the data subject in relation to the processing of his or her personal data. Below, we inform you about each of these rights and indicate the channels through which you can direct, where appropriate, the corresponding request:
- Right of access: The User has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not his or her personal data are being processed, as well as access to the following information: the purposes of the processing, the categories of data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, if possible, the expected period of retention of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
- Right of rectification: The User has the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her. In addition, taking into account the purposes of processing, he/she shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right of erasure: The User has the right to request the erasure of personal data concerning him/her when one of the following circumstances applies:
- that they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- that he/she withdraws consent, provided that the processing is not based on another legal basis;
- that he/she objects to the processing and no other legitimate grounds for the processing prevail;
- that they have been processed unlawfully.
- Right of restriction: The User has the right to request the limitation of data processing when any of the following conditions are met:
- when he/she has contested the accuracy of his/her personal data, during the period that allows Toscanolex to verify the accuracy thereof;
- in the event that he/she considers that the processing is unlawful and Toscanolex has opposed the deletion of the personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
- in the event that Toscanolex no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the User needs them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims;
- in the event that the User has objected to the processing, while verifying whether Toscanolex’s legitimate reasons prevail over his or her own.
- Right of portability: The User has the right to request the portability of his/her data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In exercising their right to data portability, they shall have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from data controller to data controller where technically feasible.
- Right to object: The User has the right to request opposition to the processing of data concerning him/her, at any time, including profiling. In case you exercise this right, Toscanolex will stop processing your personal data, unless we can prove compelling legitimate grounds for the treatment prevails over their interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
To exercise any of the rights indicated in the preceding paragraphs, the User may choose any of the following options:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a letter addressed to the following address: Avenida Salvador Allende, 18 – 29.620 Torremolinos (Málaga).
In cases where you consider that during the processing of data by Toscanolex your data protection rights have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, the User may file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
- Postal address: Calle Jorge Juan nº 6, CP 28001, Madrid
- Web address: agpd.es
- Telephones: 901 100 099/ 91.266.35.17
Toscanolex uses state-of-the-art technologies to protect your personal data and information and our website is stored on secure servers protected against the most common types of attacks. Toscanolex has taken technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Toscanolex has a profile on some of the main social networks on the Internet, being responsible for the content published. In any case Toscanolex extract data from social networks, unless it was obtained timely and expressly the consent of the User for it.