Airbnb: Registered Homes
In compliance with current regulations, the main tourist apartment platforms, have begun to remove from their catalog of flats, those that are not registered in the Tourism Registry of Andalusia (RTA).
According to statistical studies, only one in six tourist homes include their registration number.
September 30 was marked on the calendar as the deadline for Airbnb users to include their home tourist registration numbers in the app’s database. All this, due to the agreement reached in February between the company and the Junta de Andalucía.
At the deadline, the Airbnb tourist apartment platform has begun to remove apartments that do not meet the required registration. To date, the Airbnb platform has eliminated more than 18,000 Andalusian tourist homes. Since all these houses did not have completed the registration in the Tourism Registry of Andalusia.-
Responding to the great demand that exists in terms of holiday rentals in the Costa del Sol area. Toscanolex we want to solve the main doubts that arise in relation to advice. We also help you to make all the arrangements regarding your home.
Therefore, do not hesitate to contact our Law Firm Toscanolex. We can fully advise you everything related to housing rentals. We will be happy to be able to solve any doubts that arise.
- THE PAYMENT OF THE DAUGHTER’S PRIVATE UNIVERSITY CANNOT BE IMPOSED ON THE NON-CUSTODIAN PARENT, BEING REGARDED AS AN EXTRAORDINARY EXPENSE
- RESIDENCE AND NATIONALITY PERMITS IN SPAIN FOR VENEZUELANS
- CITIZEN CARE UNIT. VICTIMS OF GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE
- ANY ASSAULT OF A MAN ON A WOMAN IN THE RELATIONSHIP OF A PARTNER OR EX-PARTNER IS GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE ACCORDING TO THE SUPREME
- DIVORCIO HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE