HAVE YOU EVER ASKED, IF IT IS A DELITO TO ACCESS YOUR COUPLE’S MOBILE WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT?
From TOSCANOLEX,we want to let you know, in the legal aspect, the consequences that could arise from accessing your partner’s mobile without your consent.
Although it may seem like normal action, it is criminalized as a crime in the PenalCode. All this, as a result of the relevant changes that were introduced in its day, 2015. These changes served to bring the regulations into order to the new realities that are happening on the internet and especially on social media.
The facts that happen in networks are constant. Such as, insults, dissemination of data (as has happened at present leaking information about the victim), proceed to publish personal images without the consent of those involved in it. For all this, and increasingly giving these situations, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), has put into circulation a manual for Data Protection and Crime Prevention. This manual is primarily intended to help prevent. As well as educating, somehow consolidating values as essential as respect for others and privacy.
From our law firm TOSCANOLEX,we want to transmit, as well as provide advice to those in this situation, which is not all worth in the networks.
Acts like impersonating, spying on yourpartner’s mobile phone… can trigger into a crime. Being able to denounce this type of actions, being essential to take the preventive measures that are deemed appropriate.
- THE PAYMENT OF THE DAUGHTER’S PRIVATE UNIVERSITY CANNOT BE IMPOSED ON THE NON-CUSTODIAN PARENT, BEING REGARDED AS AN EXTRAORDINARY EXPENSE
- RESIDENCE AND NATIONALITY PERMITS IN SPAIN FOR VENEZUELANS
- CITIZEN CARE UNIT. VICTIMS OF GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE
- ANY ASSAULT OF A MAN ON A WOMAN IN THE RELATIONSHIP OF A PARTNER OR EX-PARTNER IS GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE ACCORDING TO THE SUPREME
- DIVORCIO HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE