DO YOU HAVE A TOURIST HOME? WE ARE SPECIALISTS IN THE MANAGEMENT OF HOUSING FOR TOURIST PURPOSES IN ANDALUSIA.
In the South we are very lucky to be able to enjoy the sun and pleasant temperatures throughout the year, an element that attracts together with our gastronomy, coasts, natural places and monuments, an innumerable number of foreign visitors to which each once again the Spaniards themselves.
Holiday homes are the cheapest option for travelers looking to make the most of their savings, and the best choice for homeowners who claim to monetize their properties by getting as many income as possible, more large in the case of holiday home rental than long-term.
Am I required to declare the rental of my property?
Yes, since May 2016 it is mandatory to register these properties in the Tourism Register of the Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Administration. According to Decree 28/2016, of February 2, all those located on the land for residential (urban) use are considered to be all those located on the land for residential (urban) use where the accommodation service is offered on a regular basis with marketing and promotion through the supply channels, such as travel agencies, mediating companies or organizers and media including possibility of booking.
Can I be sanctioned if I do not make the statement to the Junta de Andalucía? Yes. Failure to comply with this regulation may result in fines for clandestine housing from 2,000 to 18,000 euros (GRAVES). While VERY GRAVES can reach up to 150,000 euros until the suspension of the activity. Attention! . Since May 2016, the Administration has carried out inspections to all the properties of Andalusia subject to tourist activity and visitor reception.
IN TOSCANOLEX WE CAN HELP YOU:
– We process the owner’s registration in the Registry and obtain his license number.
– We advise for the fulfillment of tourist and tax requirements for its taxation
-We get the license to occupy the house.
- IS IT A CRIME FOR YOUR EX TO STOP PAYING THE MORTGAGE FEES ON THE FAMILY HOME?
- WHAT TYPES OF CRIMES CAN BE COMMITTED IF MY HOUSE IS OCCUPIED?
- NEW COURT RESOLUTION: A COMMUNITY OF OWNERS IS CONVICTED FOR HAVING PROHIBITED VACATION RENTALS
- ADVOCACY AS A VOCATION
- CAN A TRIAL BE REPEATED IF THE ACCUSED HAS NOT SAID HIS LAST WORD?