After more than 12 years of profession, maintaining the charm with the legal profession is not easy. In this article, I am going to talk about the legal profession as a vocation.
This work has ups and downs; days that you can no longer, with the deadlines, with the unfriendly official on duty, the administrative and bureaucratic tasks that catch you, Not all judgments are won….
But, THE VOCATION LAWYER puts before the trust that clients place in one, and the satisfaction of having improved their lives; and he knows what he is good at and what he likes.
What does the vocation lawyer do?
- HELP OTHERS SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS
- ENJOY EXERCISING THE PROFESSION
- FEEL ADRELANIA WHEN YOU HAVE A WELL-PREPARED JUDGMENT AND YOU TAKE THE STAND TO FIGHT WITH YOUR OPPONENT
- SATISFACTION WHEN A PERSON, FAMILY… HAVE A BETTER LIFE THANKS TO YOUR WORK
- CURIOSITY, BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW YOU START THE DAY, BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW THE CASES THAT YOU CAN FIND THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- CAPACITY AND ATTITUDE TO NEGOTIATE AND FINALLY ACHIEVE GOOD AGREEMENTS
- HAVE EMPATHY, TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR CLIENT’S PROBLEM FOR HIM/HER IS THE BIGGEST (ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE MANY MORE CASES), AND THAT THEIR RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS AND / OR FREEDOM, IS IN YOUR HANDS.
In ToscanoLex we are specialists in Civil Law (family, real estate and traffic accidents) and Criminal Law, so if you need legal advice do not hesitate to contact us.
Don´t forget that you can also follow us on all our social networks!